What Does a Healthy Relationship Look Like with Aleksandra Zubek
What makes a good relationship? Is it healthy when a couple communicates with each other? There are so many reasons why relationships fail, but what can we do to make it work? For a good relationship to work, both people must work on it and learn to compromise. Both are essential for the success of a healthy relationship. But what else can we do to keep our relationships healthy and happy?
In this episode, we would like to introduce you to Aleksandra Zubek. Aleks is a Licensed professional counselor based out of Chicago. She has a vast knowledge of human psychology, so we took this time to learn more about relationship dynamics. Today, we will explore what a healthy relationship looks like, how to improve communication, and why some people always seem to find a toxic partner.
Questions for Our Guest
The questions below are some we’d like to tackle. We always go off-topic, so we don’t expect to hit them all. If you have any ideas, please let us know.
Looking forward to our conversation!
We want this episode to focus on Trauma healing and effective communication:
- Please give us a little background about yourself and your experience.
2. When it comes to relationship dynamics, what does that encompass?
- When you say relationship dynamics, what does that mean? Is it the interaction with your significant other, family, or friends?
- Is it the actions you show or the words you speak?
3. Where do you think the weakest point is in a relationship?
- Does it vary between people, do some suffer from a lack of communication while others lack physicality?
4. How do you foster communication? What does healthy communication look or sound like?
- Why is it that people don’t want to honestly say what they think or what is on their minds?
- Lots of relationships fall apart because of a need for more communication. How do you make opening up and being honest with what you expect/want easier?
5. Where can someone start to improve their communication in the relationship?
6. What are some signs of a toxic relationship?
7. Why does it seem like some people only have toxic relationships?
- Is it a bad habit that people keep falling into?
Do you want to learn more? Click here for the full episode👇👇
01:23 About Aleksandra Zubek
02:19 The relationship dynamics
03:08 The reason why most relationships fail
05:19 Ways to strengthen your relationship with your partner
07:28 How to express yourself better
12:36 What Does a Healthy Relationship look like
15:23 What turns a relationship dysfunctional
17:44 Signs of a toxic relationship
22:32 Reasons why some people repeatedly get to be in toxic relationships
24:21 Things that make a partnership valuable
25:25 Does silence still makes a good relationship
29:54 Wrapping up the show